I came across this on a blog called Colour Me Clueless (her blog is great so do check it out!) and thought I would give it a go, and do something slightly different.
1. Are you a morning or night person? Night
2. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet.
3. Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas.
4. Who would you /hate/ spending a day alone with? Why? My worst enemy, the reason should be obvious.
5. Auto bots or Decepticons? Auto bot.
6. What was your favorite childhood television program? Scooby Doo
7. Are you a collector of anything? What? A lot of things – keyrings, postcards, tickets (and stubs)
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? An owl. To be wise and be able to fly (and maybe get over my fear of heights haha)
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Psychic
10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Notifications on my phone
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? It can literally be anything, but usually something that happened during the day.
12. What’s your favorite color? Blue
13. What’s your favorite animal? Tough one but this time, I think I’ll go with Penguins
14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.
15. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in the idea of ghosts?
16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Uncharted series on PS4
17. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Paying off any debt/mortgages, helping my parents with anything they need, and saving the rest for the future.
18. Have any bad habits? Clicking bones
19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Leg shaking
20. List 3 of your best personality traits: Caring, loyal, funny
21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Pay a lot of attention to detail, naggy, awkward.
22. Have any celebrity crushes? Right now it would be Andrew Garfield
23. List 1thing you wish you could change about yourself: My intelligence
24. Any tattoos or piercings? 2 ear piercings in each ear
25. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes
26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Compassionate, funny, adventurous
27. What personality traits do you dislike in a partner? Dishonesty, close-minded
28. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Maybe engaged
29. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? A bit of both
30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Switzerland
31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? South Korea
32. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Graduate with a 2:1 this year, buy my parents a house, travel, get my own place somewhere, continue dancing
33. Name 1 regret you have: Not trying hard enough at university
34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being carried by my parents
35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Independence/Freedom
36. What’s your favorite song of the moment? Been Around The World – August Alsina ft. Chris Brown
37. What’s your favorite song of all time? Too difficult to choose just one
38. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Head over to dance squad practice and come back and relax by watching something or playing with my hamster
39. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? If it’s a F1 race weekend, then watching the race with family/housemate
40. Have any hidden talents? Not so much hidden anymore but only discovered it a few years back, which is dancing.
41. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Apple crumble and custard
42. What would be your dream job? Professional dancer or renowned scientist
43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love
44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To no longer have financial struggle, to overcome my depression, and that those I treasure stay healthy and well.
45. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No though I’ve been told I have some boyish habits
46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: My mental health
47. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Kallie
48. Do you believe in the afterlife? No
49. On the topic of politics, how do you feel about cookies? Cookies are awesome, especially white choc and raspberry.
50. Say an answer to an unasked question (without telling us the question!). A farm